Welcome to our Tiny House, Tiny Bloggers series! This is where we turn over Plaster & Disaster to some very tiny bloggers to tell their own story of transforming an ugly, old (doll)house into a fresh and modern (doll)home. They may be small, but they are REAL bloggers – with a love of chevron, sheepskin, MCM, and shabby chic and a penchant for oblivious self-reflection. Follow along on their story below!
Disclaimer: Inclusion on this blog is not an endorsement by Plaster & Disaster of the tiny blogger’s methods or design decisions. Plaster & Disaster cannot be held responsible for your terrible decor choices after reading one of their tutorials. All opinions are their own.
Tiny Blogger Posts:
- Our House Hunting Story: In which we revealed that this was a dollhouse, after cruelly tricking you into thinking that we bought an actually terrible house (on top of the ones we already own). The tiny bloggers share all of the houses they looked at in their week-long house hunt on craigslist and how they stayed within their tiny budget.
- Tiny Befores, Big Problems: The tiny bloggers take you on a virtual tour of their new house, complete with a missing roof, detachable stairs, lack of plumbing, and eight different kinds of wallpaper. They sure have their tiny hands full with this one!
- Upscale Sheepskin Stool — For the tiny price of less than $1!: The tiny bloggers distract themselves from their house’s renovation chaos with a tiny project to make it feel like home. So trendy and affordable!
- Starting a Tiny Renovation: In which the tiny bloggers take a big step forward in the transformation of their (doll)home, and give full-sized bloggers a serious lesson in how easy it is to knock down walls.
- A Tiny Experiment in Wallpaper Removal: The tiny bloggers take on their biggest (and gross-est) project yet in a true blogger right-of-passage: wallpaper removal!
- Big Dreams, Tiny Mood Boards: To make themselves feel better in the midst of their renovation, the tiny bloggers share their big plans for their home through mood boards! You’ll love their tip to make a “mood board mood board” to help guide the creation of your mood board. Great idea, tiny bloggers!
- On Tiny Hands and Huge Light Bulbs: The tiny bloggers are super brave and do their own electrical work! (And by “do their own,” we mean “we do it for them”…)
- Big Decisions Painting the Tiny Home: The tiny bloggers make the difficult decision about what color to paint their home. Spoiler alert: they pick white!
- (Tiny) Halloween 2017: The tiny bloggers get their (still-a-train-wreck) house ready for next year’s Halloween with a few on-trend craft projects and a tasty costume (can someone say “donut”?!?!?).
- Tiny Craft Disaster: In which the tiny bloggers share a little disaster of their very own: specifically, how a pot of mums ended up looking like a sad muppet.
- New (and Tiny!) Hardwood Floors: The tiny bloggers complete their most ambitious and disaster-filled project yet – installing brand new hardwood floors throughout their doll home!